DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqdbfz/analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Healthcare IT Market Across APAC" report to their offering.
Asia-Pacific represents the fastest-growing region for healthcare information technology (healthcare IT) solutions across the world. Rapidly changing demographic factors coupled with fast-moving government policies and legislations are allowing advanced IT tools to penetrate the market. These tools have the potential to change existing healthcare paradigms. This study assesses how healthcare IT is impacting the healthcare consumer, process, and value chain across APAC.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist, or will other companies acquire them? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Competitive Playbook
- Driver, Restraints, and Trends — Total Market
- Forecasts and Trends — Total Market
- Demand Analysis — Total Market
- Administrative and Financial Information Systems Segment Breakdown
- Clinical Information Systems Segment Breakdown
- Australia Breakdown
- China Breakdown
- India Breakdown
- Japan Breakdown
- Southeast Asia Breakdown
- South Korea Breakdown
- Taiwan Breakdown
- The Last Word
- GE Healthcare
- Orion Health
- SPK Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqdbfz/analysis_of.