DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5tqgl/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Gypsum Board Industry Report, 2014-2016" report to their offering.
Global gypsum board capacity was 12.2 billion square meters in 2013, up 8% from a year earlier, and North America was still the region with the largest capacity, accounting for 34%. However, Asia saw rapid expansion in gypsum board capacity in recent years, lagging only 2 percentage points behind North America in 2013. And, it is expected that Asia will surpass North America to be the world's largest gypsum board production base.
China's gypsum board output has been growing quickly during 2006-2013, at an average annual growth rate of 20.9%, and reached 2.7 billion square meters in 2013, a year-on-year jump of 27.3%. In 2013, 39.4% of China's total gypsum board output was produced in East China, the largest producing region in the country. Demand for gypsum board in 2013 was 2.57 billion square meters, predominantly contributed by nonresidential public decoration.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Gypsum Products
2. Development of Global Gypsum Board Industry
3. Development of China Gypsum Board Industry
4. Major Foreign Gypsum Board Companies
5. Major Chinese Gypsum Board Manufacturers
6. Summary and Forecast
- Baier Group
- Beijing New Building Material
- Dehua TB New Decoration Material
- Hangzhou King Coconut Holding Group
- Hunan Xuefeng Building Material
- National Gypsum (NGC)
- Pingyi Zhongxing Paper-faced Plasterboard
- Yoshino Gypsum
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5tqgl/global_and