BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lavastorm Analytics, a leading agile data management and analytics software company, today released the latest version of Lavastorm Spend Analyzer, a comprehensive e-billing and analytics platform that unifies disparate billing and invoice data seamlessly for end users and allows communication service providers (CSPs) to provide their business customers with a consolidated and customizable view of their spending across product and service types.
A web-based application built on the Lavastorm Analytics Platform, Lavastorm Spend Analyzer version 4.1 provides CSPs with advanced reporting and automation capabilities so that they can more quickly serve the reporting and analytic needs of their business customers and improve the customer relationship by helping those customers identify potential ways to improve or optimize their spending on communication services. In addition, the latest update includes a more intuitive and consistent user interface, allowing business customers to more easily analyze spend and usage and to create unique views to support G/L integration and analysis by department/functional area.
“Communication service providers have complex billing environments that make it difficult for them to present a unified view of the customer relationship to the customer themselves and to their own internal staff. With multiple service types, geographies and different billing systems handling different services, it is challenging for business customers to proactively identify usage and spend irregularities, and control costs,” said Drew Rockwell, CEO of Lavastorm Analytics. “The goal of this update is to allow CSPs to offer the most simplified and customized view of usage and spend to their business customers. By giving their most valuable customers a personalized, unique and valuable set of self-service bill analysis capabilities, our CSP customers can take their customer relationships to the next level, helping them improve customer satisfaction, reduce churn, engage more deeply with customers and improve the long-term value of the customer relationship.”
Specific enhancements include:
- Advanced Reporting – The Advanced Reports’ Report Builder Wizard allows CSPs to quickly create custom usage and spend reports for their business customers. The Report Builder Wizard reduces the time to create custom reports and eliminates the need for costly software development processes. Through the wizard, CSPs can create, maintain, publish and share report definitions more easily than ever before.
- Reporting Structures Enhancements – Enhancements to reporting structures allows CSPs to create custom reporting structures/hierarchies to match the reporting and analytics needs of their business customers. For example, CSPs can organize reports for their business customers using a departmental-based or geographically-based structure.
- Automation Capabilities – The automated notification process has been improved so that business customers can now configure the system to automatically deliver PDF invoices to email distribution lists. When an invoice is ready, an automated email can be sent to the specified email recipients with a summary invoice attached as a PDF.
- Scheduled Report Enhancements – A more customizable approach to the Scheduled Reports feature gives users the ability to run standard reports that align with a CSP’s exact invoice cycle, where exact dates and times can be selected for report perimeters.
- Security Updates – Due to new security and auditing features in version 4.1, logged data and applications that are regularly in CSP’s back offices now have increased protection.
The full capabilities of Spend Analyzer allow CSPs to differentiate their services so that they can attract, retain and engage more deeply with business customers. For example, Spend Analyzer can be uniquely branded for a specific CSP so that the self-service analytic capabilities of Spend Analyzer become a highly differentiated service offering. In addition, Spend Analyzer not only provides business customers with a consolidated view of their usage and spending, but the new enhancements enable CSPs to respond quickly to each customer’s unique analytic needs by building and running specialized and/or custom reports that effectively improve customer relationships.
On Thursday, September 18 at 10 a.m. ET, Lavastorm Analytics will host a webinar on how Lavastorm Spend Analyzer provides CSP’s business customers with the bill visibility they need while reducing billing inquiries, stopping churn from business customers, and winning new accounts. To register, please visit http://ww2.lavastorm.com/Gaining-Business-Customers-Reducing-Churn-Sept-Webinar-Registration.html.
Lavastorm Spend Analyzer is distributed by Lavastorm Analytics and Lavastorm’s network of reseller and technology partners. For more information on Lavastorm Spend Analyzer, please visit http://www.lavastorm.com/products/spend-analyzer/. For more information on reselling Lavastorm Spend Analyzer, please visit http://www.lavastorm.com/partners/overview/.
About Lavastorm Analytics
Lavastorm is the agile data management and analytics company trusted by enterprises seeking an analytic advantage. The company’s data discovery platform empowers business professionals and analysts with the fastest, most accurate way to discover and transform insights into business improvements, while providing IT with control over data governance. The company’s solutions have identified business improvements worth billions of dollars for some of the largest corporations in the world. A global company, Lavastorm is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices throughout EMEA and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.lavastorm.com, read the company blog http://www.lavastorm.com/blog/, or follow Lavastorm on Twitter @Lavastorm_News.