DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdjz52/castrol) has announced the addition of the "Castrol Professional Car Servicing & Repair Trend Tracker 2014 " report to their offering.
Available now, the latest Castrol Professional Car Servicing & Repair. This report presents a very detailed account of the market size and trends over the past decade for the retail servicing, maintenance and repairs (SMR) market - and forecasts going forward five years to 2019.
The 2014 report includes:
- Brand new consumer research covering servicing retention and retention of SMR for the traditional 14 marques and country groups plus data on marques with smaller car parcs
- Analysis of the market trends in the light of the new, 2013 consumer data and forecasts running forward to 2019;
- New research and analysis of providers of servicing and mechanical repairs, with trends and forecasts to 2019;
- Updated market background information, which is crucial in the light of the ongoing economic situation.
Quite simply this is the most comprehensive study available about the UK market for retail car servicing, maintenance and repair. Running to 196 numbered pages with 237 data tables and charts, you will not find a more complete treatment anywhere.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 Preface
Section 2 Introduction to Castrol Professional
Section 3 Executive Summary
Section 4 Market Developments and Background
Section 5 Market Trends and Forecasts
Section 6 Servicing Retention
Section 7 Retention of Servicing, Maintenance and Repairs
Section 8 - Appendix
- Fiat Group
- Other German (Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche)
- Other Japanese (Daihatsu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Korean makes)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdjz52/castrol