DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sf57c/global_insolvency) has announced the addition of the "Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2014/15" book to their offering.
With insolvency and restructuring still being a hot topic following the global financial crisis, the Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2014/15 analyses the ongoing changes in insolvency and restructuring within the global market through a series of in-depth and informative chapters contributed by leading market professionals.
Contributions from leading industry figures from:
- Bowman Gilfillan
- Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd.
- Ernst & Young
- IBA SIRC
- Loyens & Loeff LLP
- INSOL Europe
- INSOL International
Topics covered include:
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Underperformance in insurance companies
- Preserving value in multinational corporate group companies
- German restructuring trends
- Business rescue in South Africa
- The work of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
Country market reports provide an overview of insolvency and restructuring issues in:
- Norway Netherlands
- South Africa
- Sweden and many more.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sf57c/global_insolvency