DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3jd2c/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging Plant " report to their offering.
Prefeasibility Report on a Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging Plant provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a pharmaceutical contract packaging plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the pharmaceutical contract packaging plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, packaging requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the pharmaceutical contract industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Pharmaceutical Contract Industry
3. Pharmaceutical Contract Industry Analysis
4. Processing and Packaging of Pharmaceutical Contract Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
7. Pharmaceutical Contract Packaging Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3jd2c/prefeasibility