DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsdb7l/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant" report to their offering.
Prefeasibility Report on a Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a generic pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the generic pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the generic pharmaceutical industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Generic Pharmaceutical Industry
3. Generic Pharmaceutical Industry Analysis
4. Processing and Manufacturing of Generic Pharmaceutical Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
7. Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsdb7l/prefeasibility