DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fntdd/future_horizons) has announced the addition of the "Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Global Flavor Market 2014: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
This new 550-page report from the author contains 65 tables, and presents a thought-provoking analysis of the performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide flavor and fragrance market. The study is designed to provide the flavor and fragrance industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading flavor and fragrance companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
- T. Hasegawa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fntdd/future_horizons