DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6qqj9/future_horizons) has announced the addition of the "Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the US Hospital Tumor Marker Testing Market 2014: Supplier Shares and Country Forecasts" report to their offering.
This new report from the author contains 567 pages, 50 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital tumor market testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for 40 tumor markers performed in US hospitals.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6qqj9/future_horizons