DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8z7n5/chronic_heart) has announced the addition of the "Chronic Heart Failure - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Chronic Heart Failure, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chronic Heart Failure and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Hospira, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
- Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Celladon Corporation
- Mesoblast Limited
- Palatin Technologies, Inc.
- AnGes MG, Inc.
- MetrioPharm AG
- Cyano Biotech GmbH
- NormOxys, Inc.
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd.
- (sacubitril + valsartan)
- aliskiren fumarate
- sildenafil citrate
- omecamtiv mecarbil
- serelaxin (recombinant)
- Stem Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Diseases
- beperminogene perplasmid
- Small Molecule to Inhibit Beta-1 Adrenergic Receptor for Chronic Heart Failure
- Cell Therapy for Chronic Heart Failure
- RNAi Gene Therapy to Inhibit STIM1 for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Peptides Inhibiting ACE for Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8z7n5/chronic_heart