DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mztgrz/the_business_of) has announced the addition of the "The Business of LED Lighting in Buildings 2014 to 2018" report to their offering.
Authors of the report estimate that the revenue of the global LED Lighting market for buildings hit $8.1 billion at the end of 2013 and will rise to around $10.3 billion by the end of 2014.
Now in it's 2nd Edition, This Report is the NEW 2014 Definitive Resource for LED Lighting Market Research & Investment Analysis. Combining Market Sizing Statistics with Financial Analysis of Mergers, Acquisitions and Investments.
The report highlights ALL the key facts and draws conclusions, so you can understand what is shaping the future of the LED Lighting Market in Buildings:
- Lamp and luminaire prices have continued to decline, although perhaps not at a rate once predicted as suppliers attempt to protect margins and build brand value.
- Cost reductions and product innovations have continued steadily, but without any ground-breaking revelations, the improvements have been more iterative.
- Overcapacity concerns are easing as the global market grows, but this comes too late for many Chinese manufacturers with debt-laden balance sheets.
- The major players have set out their strategic stalls and many are increasingly focusing on product portfolios dominated by LED Lamps and Luminaires.
- 2013 sales of LED lighting fell below market expectations in many regions, but growth was still healthy, and restrictions to the sale of incandescents in the majority of developed markets will help spur growth moving forward.
Why You Need This Report?
- Gain insightful information about this industry for your strategic planning exercises; including revenue forecasts, market penetration forecasts, average sale price analysis and analysis of global, regional and sector specific trends.
- Understand how technology is influencing this industries future and the effect it will have on your business and investments. What might the impact of smart lighting solutions be on this market?
- Discover the valuations paid for LED Lighting companies. What is driving M&A and Investment in the Lighting Industry?
- With each Report Purchase, you will get a valuable 30 minutes of Telephone access with an Analyst. To be used within 3 months of purchase.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The Global Lighting Market for Buildings in 2014
2. The LED Lighting Market for Buildings in 2014
3. Market Drivers and Major Trends
4. Emerging Technologies & Industry Innovations
5. The Competitive Landscape
6. M&A Valuations & Performance Outlook
7. The Investment Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mztgrz/the_business_of