DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz8r3b/casino_citys) has announced the addition of the "Casino City's Global Gaming Almanac" report to their offering.
The Global Gaming Almanac describes each segment of the gaming industry including casino and card room gaming, race wagering, sports betting, commercial bingo, lotteries, charitable gaming, and online gaming. Annual financial statistics are provided in tables and charts, where available, along with the historic and current regulatory environment in each jurisdiction, an overview of pending legislation, and major trends. Counts and distribution of gaming properties, devices and tables are given along with profiles of properties, owners and regulatory agencies.
As an added bonus, the Almanac appendix provides country-by-country Consumer Price Index (CPI) tables and currency conversion information.
- Complete Overview of Gambling Worldwide
- Covers every world gaming jurisdiction with market summaries, financial data, statistics and profiles of properties, owners and regulators.
- Provides market, financial, legal, and regulatory information about land-based and online gambling in over 200 regions and jurisdictions around the globe.
- Will help you gather world market data to support your business plan, analyze local and foreign competitors, and monitor global trends.
Global Gaming Almanac CD
The Global Gaming Almanac CD gives you the entire contents of the printed almanac in electronic format, a Global Gaming Property Map, more than 180 annual reports of international gaming business, plus our unique Gaming Market Analyzer tool using radius searching to allow you to define custom geographic markets to analyze.
- Coverage of 200 international gaming jurisdictions
- Gaming property counts
- Device and table counts and distribution
- 2,300+ international property profiles
- Over 200 property owner profiles
- More than 240 regulatory agencies
- 2007-2010 gaming revenue data by gaming type per country (available for some jurisdictions)
- 2007-2010 year-over-year gaming revenue growth (available for some jurisdictions)
- Annual taxes collected from gaming activities (available for some jurisdictions)
- Financial data provided in local currencies and in U.S. Dollars
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz8r3b/casino_citys