DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92s7dh/environment) has announced the addition of the "Environment Market Intelligence Service 2014 - Global" subscription to their offering.
Assess your global and regional competitive position - we provide comprehensive data and insight into the consultancies with international operations, including environmental revenues, geographical breakdown, service area revenues and client sector split. Through this data you'll be able to determine your competitive position alongside the key players.
Review the global strategies of your competitors and companies in which you invest or plan to invest - following comprehensive interviews with key players in the sector, and a review of their global operations, challenges and opportunities, we have provided the only independent assessment of each firms' strategic approach to growing their global businesses. Through the report you'll be able to assess where competitors are strong/weak, what their strategies are, and where are the gaps and opportunities. This data can support your investment and operational decisions.
Identify growth opportunities to aid strategic planning and operational reviews - through our deep, expert and independent analysis of these consultancies, you'll have information and insight available to support your corporate decision-making.
- CH2M Hill
- Golder Associates
- ICF International
- Mott MacDonald
- MWH Global
- Parsons Brinckerhoff (Balfour Beatty)
- RPS Group
- SKM Enviros
- Tetra Tech
- URS Corporation
- WSP Environment & Energy
Extensive details about each consultancy include:
- Share of global environmental consulting market
- Global environmental consulting revenues over last 5 years
- Group turnover and operating profit
- Environmental staff (and change over the last year)
- Number of environmental contracts
- Turnover per head
- Average contract value
- Number of offices in each region
- Global split of environmental consultancy revenue across 6 key work areas
- Global split of environmental consultancy revenue across 6 key client sectors
- Global split of environmental consultancy revenue across
- Detailed list of key corporate developments (including M&A financials) to demonstrate how the company has grown to become a key global player
- Geographic footprint - an assessment of the company's regional operations, case study projects and growth strategies across the world
- Overarching corporate insights - on business model and operational structure (how environmental consultancy practice is managed alongside other business activities)
- Global strategy - succinct, independent description of the consultancy's current strategy to grow its environmental consulting and wider business; budget/target for 2014 and beyond
- Environment Analyst SWOT - our independent view of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each consultancy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92s7dh/environment