BOZEMAN, Mont.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alpine Metrics today announced it has joined the Salesforce Wear initiative, the first ecosystem dedicated to accelerating the adoption of wearables in the enterprise. As part of the initiative, Alpine Metrics is helping create wearable experiences worthy of the business environment with a free Intelligent Forecasting app.
Alpine Metrics was formed to bring advanced monitoring and intelligent alerting to key business processes in the enterprise. With Alpine Metrics on a wearable device, end users can understand the momentum of their business at a glance by utilizing a personalized alerting and analytics solution for the Salesforce1 Platform.
Comments on the News
- “For Alpine Metrics, wearables are the perfect platform to underscore our strength,” said Erik Udstuen, CEO of Alpine Metrics. “By distilling massive amounts of data within the real estate of a smart-watch, we deliver only the essence of what needs to be understood about your customer and what’s driving your business.”
- “Like mobile 10 years ago, wearables presents a huge opportunity for businesses to transform the way they work,” said Daniel Debow, SVP emerging technologies, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, Alpine Metrics is helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way.”
Product Key Features
Intelligent Forecasting is a personalized alerting and analytics solution designed to monitor your forecast and alert you when statistically significant changes occur. Identify trends and compare prior history to gain better insights into the accuracy of your current forecast. The free Intelligent Forecasting app is available for desktop, mobile and wearable devices.
The Salesforce Wear Developer Pack for the Salesforce1 Platform
Until now, there has not been a trusted, enterprise cloud platform for businesses that want to embrace wearables. Developers who wanted to create business focused applications did not have access to an industry leading platform, reference applications and code, ecosystem support or customer data. Developers in the wearable space built great prototypes, but were not connected to a platform.
Now more than 1.5 million Salesforce1 developers can kick start a wearable strategy. With access to a growing library of devices, sample code, documentation, demonstrations and reference apps to learn from, enterprise developers can immediately start building their own business applications connected to wearable devices.
- Become a fan of Alpine Metrics: https://www.facebook.com/AlpineMetrics
- Follow Alpine Metrics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlpineMetrics
- To download Alpine Metrics’ free Intelligent Forecasting App, visit www.AlertAnalyzeAct.com.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, Salesforce Wear and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Alpine Metrics
Alpine Metrics, located in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, specializes in cloud based software that automatically generates intelligent alerts and high definition performance metrics for business. Our Alert, Analyze, Act model enables professionals across sales, marketing, service, and finance to proactively understand, collaborate, and solve the most complex problems facing their organization.