DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k7frvs/global_wearable) has announced the addition of the "Global Wearable Devices Market: Trends & Opportunities (2014-2019)" report to their offering.
The report titled Global Wearable Device Market: Trends and Opportunities (2014-2019) provides an in-depth analysis of major wearable devices like SmartWatch, iWatch, Fitness Trackers, Google glass etc.
Wearable devices will generate market potential for IOT (Internet of Other Things) demand, as these devices facilitate the connection of places, people and things. Broadly, the key factors that will drive the growth of global wearable devices industry are introduction of innovative products, convenience of carrying, wearables being used for business purposes and ease of entry of new players. Recent years have seen the entry of many smaller companies in different application sectors and producing innovative products using wearable technology.
This report also assesses the key opportunities and underlying trends in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry in the forecasted period (2014-19). Further, key players of the industry like Himax Technologies, Invensense Inc and CSR plc. have been profiled.
- Fitness Tracker Wearable Devices
- Non SmartWatches Wearable Devices
- SmartWatches Wearable Devices
- Smartglasses Wearable Devices
- Other Wearable Devices
- Himax Technologies
- Invensense Inc.
- CSR plc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
3. Global Wearable Devices Market Analysis
4. Global Wearable Devices Market Analysis: By Application
5. Global Wearable Devices Market: Growth Drivers and Challenges
6. Global Wearable Devices Market Trends
7. Competitive Landscape: Global Wearable Devices Market
8. Company Profiles: Global Wearable Devices Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k7frvs/global_wearable