DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhl2ns/tcell_leukemia) has announced the addition of the "T-Cell Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for T-Cell Leukemia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for T-Cell Leukemia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- MediGene AG
- Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Pharmacyclics, Inc.
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- Applied Immune Technologies Ltd
- Recombinant Protein for CNS, Oncology, Hematological Disorders and Metabolic Disorders
- Anti-TCR Monoclonal Antibodies for Leukemia and Autoimmune Disease
- Antibody Targeting HLA-A2 for Neurology, Infectious Diseases and Oncology
- Synthetic Peptide for Oncology and Male health
- Cell Therapy to Target CD38 for cancer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhl2ns/tcell_leukemia