DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lflkmk/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Glass Bottle Manufacturing Plant" report to their offering.
Prefeasibility Report on a Glass Bottle Manufacturing Plant provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a glass bottle manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the glass bottle manufacturing plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the glass bottle industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Glass Bottle Industry
3. Glass Bottle Industry Analysis
4. Processing and Manufacturing of Glass Bottle Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Glass Bottle Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
7. Glass Bottle Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lflkmk/prefeasibility