DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xm25x6/residential) has announced the addition of the "Residential Energy Efficiency in South Africa " report to their offering.
Energy efficiency represents an economically attractive option of managing power demand via interventions across all sectors. Although the South African government has made important strides in implementing energy-efficiency initiatives, the country's energy-efficiency landscape is still in its infancy stage.
This research service focuses on the current use of energy-efficient technology devices in the residential sector in South Africa and how the uptake of this technology can be stimulated. Research was carried out by leveraging our existing in-house market knowledge, reviewing publicly available secondary data sources, and by conducting interviews with key market participants. The base year is 2012 and the forecast period is from 2013 to 2019.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current state of energy efficiency in the residential sector?
- What are the efficiency gains of using the focus technologies under analysis?
- What are the major drivers and restraints to the uptake of energy efficient technology by the residential sector?
- What is the legislation governing the promotion of energy efficient technology? What are the current and planned government initiatives for the promotion of energy efficient technology?
- Who are the major stakeholders involved in energy-efficiency initiatives in South Africa?
- What policies and mechanisms have been implemented in other countries that have led to the successful promotion and uptake of EE technology in their respective residential sectors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. State of Energy Efficiency in the South African Residential Sector
4. International Best Practice Analysis
6. The Company Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xm25x6/residential