DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfmfqk/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Chinese Market for Electric Parking Brakes" report to their offering.
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are working towards providing more comfort and convenience to consumers through innovative products that offer improved safety and enhanced reliability.
The Electric Parking Brake (EPB) has been a success since its launch in developed markets. It has witnessed increasing preference even in emerging markets (e.g., China); the Chinese consumer is now interested in options that were once limited to developed markets.
This research service is based on secondary and primary research data collected from suppliers of EPB systems, and OEMs active in the Chinese market. This study also includes market trends and OEM preferences of EPB technology, and key conclusions, future outlook, and predictions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the preferred EPB technology for the various passenger vehicle OEM groups active in China?
- Which vehicle segments are likely to grow and which segments are likely to offer EPB in the long term?
- How will the penetration rate of EPBs in passenger vehicle change over time and which traditional Chinese OEM is likely to be the early adopter?
- Do OEMs prefer dedicated or integrated ECU solution for EPB in China? What are the factors that will drive and restrain the growth of EPBs in passenger vehicles in China?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
6. Drivers and Restraints-Electric Parking Brakes Market
7. Forecast and Trends-Electric Parking Brakes Market
8. OEM Preferences Towards EPB Systems
9. Notable Supplier Activities in China
10. Conclusions and Future Outlook-Electric Parking Brakes Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfmfqk/analysis_of_the