DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9tvj8q/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Natural Gas Processing Plant" report to their offering.
Prefeasibility Report on a Natural Gas Processing Plant provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a natural gas processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the natural gas processing plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the natural gas industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Natural Gas Industry
3. Natural Gas Industry Analysis
4. Processing and Production of Natural Gas Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Natural Gas Processing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
7. Natural Gas Processing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9tvj8q/prefeasibility