DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pnhxr/vital_signs) has announced the addition of the "Vital Signs - Healthcare News - The Analyst's Perspecive - 2014 Issue 8" report to their offering.
This issue of Vital Signs, released on September 3, 2014, discusses Thermo Fisher Scientific's divestment of laboratory equipment company Cole-Parmer to GTCR, the increasing use of large animal biotechnology in human health applications, the collaboration of Life Technologies and RainTree Oncology Services, the agreement between Ventana and Quintiles to enter the Chinese companion diagnostics market, and the impacts of Thailand's new healthcare policy.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Divests Laboratory Equipment Company Cole-Parmer to GTCR
2. Large Animal Biotechnology Gains Footing in Human Health Applications
3. Life Technologies and RainTree Oncology Services Collaborate:
4. The Importance of a Clinical Database
5. Ventana and Quintiles Go to China: Insight and Impact of this Agreement
6. Is Thailand's New Healthcare Policy a Threat to the Poor?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pnhxr/vital_signs