RIDGEFIELD PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today launched a new global marketing campaign designed to showcase the company’s latest innovations in printing solutions that help businesses work smarter. The campaign showcases Samsung’s newest lineup of multifunction printers, including the world’s first and only printer with the Android platform built in, to showcase how they provide the flexibility needed to make everything a business does smarter.
“Our Smartify campaign is designed to elevate Samsung’s brand awareness in B2B by bringing intelligence and leadership to the introduction of these innovative new printing solutions,” said Ed Abrams, vice president of marketing at Samsung’s Enterprise Business Division. “We are demonstrating how Samsung technology can disrupt typical notions of printing, while expanding into the rest of our portfolio and into other opportunities for smarter business.”
As business professionals today become accustomed to using a broad range of technologies in the enterprise, often times including personal mobile devices, the demand has increased for printing solutions that enable quick and easy mobile management of documents. Messages throughout the campaign are intended to create relevance and demonstrate how Samsung’s printing solutions can deliver a seamless experience, letting employees print, scan and copy from anywhere to get more done faster, and smarter.
“With our Smartify campaign, Samsung is furthering its commitment to B2B and support of the channel, providing opportunities for dealers to grow and deliver on the promise of a digital business,” said Tod Pike, senior vice president at Samsung’s Enterprise Business Division. “Samsung has a record of innovation and can leverage the Smartify campaign to show our continued investment in business technology for a number of product categories.”
The campaign was developed by Minneapolis-based creative agency, Yamamoto. According to Yamamoto's CEO, Kathy McCuskey, “This campaign takes the conversation beyond printers and elevates the benefit to smarter workflow, which is a compelling proposition that we think Samsung can own in this category. The work is bold, the messages are focused and the content supports a larger business story."
Beginning today across seven countries including the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China and Brazil, the campaign includes print, video, infographics, email, animated banner advertisements, whitepapers and social media along with a website landing page. It is designed to showcase how Samsung’s printing solutions are redefining what is possible in business and vertical market settings, including K-12 education, healthcare and finance and highlights a number of new printers including:
- The ProXpress M4583FX and M4580FX A4 B&W MFPs, feature the new Samsung Smart User Interface (UI) powered by Android, the first time MFPs have come equipped with an Android operating system. Built for performance, both models feature fast scanning and powerful paper handling powered by a 1GHZ dual core CPU, as well as quick, reliable and economically efficient printing at speeds of up to 47 ppm. In addition, both models feature Samsung’s XOA-embedded platform for advanced print solutions.
- The MultiXpress X4300LX Color A3 Series and K4350LX B&W A3 Series available October 1, deliver professional performance with a 1GHz Dual Core CPU, while providing wireless connection with Active NFC. Samsung’s XOA-embedded platform further enhances the functionality by enabling users to build custom applications for a variety of business needs.
- The MultiXpress M5370LX A4 B&W MFP, available October 1, are equipped with an intuitive user interface for easy device management, as well as quick personalization and customization options. Built-in NFC capabilities and Samsung’s XOA-embedded platform further enable business users to remotely control the device.
- YouTube Channel Video
- Landing Page
- Twitter: @SamsungBizUSA, #Smartify
- Samsung Brings Increased Productivity and Personalization with New ProXpress Printers and MFPs
Samsung printers can be found at select Samsung resellers and channel partners. Local availability can be determined by calling 1-866-SAM-4BIZ or by visiting samsung.com/business. Follow us on Twitter @SamsungBizUSA.
About Samsung Electronics America Enterprise Business Division
As a global leader in Information Technology, Samsung’s Enterprise Business Division (EBD) is committed to introducing new business experiences across a diverse spectrum of industries from retail to healthcare, hospitality to sales. We believe technology brings business and customers together — to better share, collaborate and discover new opportunities. With a market-oriented approach to innovation, EBD is a division of Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA), a U.S. subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Company, Ltd. (SEC). For more information, please visit samsung.com/business, call 1-866-SAM-4BIZ or follow Samsung EBD via Twitter: @SamsungBizUSA.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.