DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl5sbc/global_welding) has announced the addition of the "Global Welding Equipment Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The welding equipment market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Welding equipment industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on thirty-five industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The welding equipment industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Welding Equipment Industry Overview
- Global Welding Equipment Market Status Analysis
- Major Regions Welding Equipment Market Status Analysis
- Major Countries Welding Equipment Market Status and Analysis
- Major Companies Welding Equipment Market Status and Analysis
- Welding Equipment Industry Chain and Marketing Channels Analysis
- Welding Equipment Industry Segment Market Analysis
- Welding Equipment Industry Development Trend
- Welding Equipment New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Global Welding Equipment Industry Research Conclusions
- Arc Machines
- American Torch Tip
- Aotai Dianqi
- Colfax Corporation
- Hobart Welding
- Illinois Tool Works
- Lincoln Electric
- Miller Electric
- Ningbo Longxing
- Panasonic Welding Systems
- Shanghai Medar
- Smith Equipment
- Tangshan Hongpeng
- Tangshan Kaiyuan
- Tokyo Weld
- Victor Gas Equipment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl5sbc/global_welding