DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6j7sn7/future_horizons) has announced the addition of the "Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Global Paint and Coatings Market 2014: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
This thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings market is designed to provide the industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective business, marketing and R&D programs.
The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading paints and coatings companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Business Organization
- Senior Management
- Facilities and Employees
- Technological Know-How
- Product Portfolio
- Marketing Tactics
- Financial Analysis Estimated Sales By Division, Geographic Region and Product Line.
- R&D Expenditures and Major Programs
- Collaborative Arrangements
- Strategic Direction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6j7sn7/future_horizons