DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwxf64/future_horizons) has announced the addition of the "Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Global Orthopedics Market 2014: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is unquestionably one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely and factual competitive intelligence is vital to the success of all business functions, especially Planning, Marketing, R&D and Manufacturing.
In a highly dynamic and fragmented orthopedics market, besieged by intense competition, rapid pace of technological innovations and the uncertainty regarding future government regulations, the ability to anticipate new competitive product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important and can spell the difference between success and failure.
The report is designed to provide the orthopedics industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
The study's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading orthopedics companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify market niches with significant growth potential.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Smith & Nephew
- Wright Medical Group
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Business Organization
- Senior Management
- Facilities and Employees
- Technological Know-How
- Product Portfolio
- Marketing Tactics
- Financial Analysis Five-Year Sales and Operating Profit Performance.
- R&D Expenditures and Major R&D Budget.
- Collaborative Arrangements
- Strategic Direction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwxf64/future_horizons