DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4pnvz/clinical_trials) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Trials Market in India 2014" report to their offering.
This latest clinical trials by Indian as well as global pharmaceutical companies. Clinical trials are conducted on humans to examine the efficacy and safety of new drugs, treatments, therapies and new medical devices before launching them in the market. It is a necessary and final step for the completion of the drug development process. The market is divided into four phases - Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV. Contract Research Organizations (CROs) are responsible for designing, monitoring, and managing clinical trials. The market is dominated by private players and foreign pharmaceutical companies.
The clinical research market in India has comparative advantage in conducting clinical trials regarding cost efficiency and a vast population suffering from acute chronic diseases. Government regulations regarding the compensation rule and approval time are hampering the market at present, but the situation is expected to improve soon. Apart from the pharma companies there are several research institutes involved in R&D of clinical trials. Increasing partnerships and changes in the regulatory environment are crucial future driving factors for this market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Market Overview
- Clinical Trials
- Drivers & Challenges
- Government Participation
- Competitive Landscape
- Clinical Research Institutes
- Recent Developments
- Strategic Recommendations
- Clininvent Research Pvt.
- SIRO Clinpharm Pvt.
- Sristek Clinical Research Solutions
- Synchron Research Services Pvt.
- Clintech Research India Pvt.
- ICON Clinical Research India Pvt.
- PAREXEL International (India) Pvt.
- Quintiles Research (India) Pvt.
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer
- Central Drug Research Institute
- Institute of Cytology & Preventive Oncology
- National AIDS Research Institute
- National Brain Research Center
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases
- National Institute of Immunology
- National Institute of Nutrition
National Institute of Virology
Tuberculosis Research Centre
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4pnvz/clinical_trials