DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m5blt/alopecia) has announced the addition of the "Alopecia - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Alopecia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Alopecia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- AntiCancer, Inc.
- Panacea Biotec Limited
- C3 Jian, Inc
- ProCertus BioPharm Inc.
- AndroScience Corporation
- Hygeia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kuhnil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- vida therapeutics inc.
- Peptide for Alopecia
- Small Molecule to Inhibit ALK5 for Alopecia and Fibrosis
- Peptide for Alopecia and Chemotherapy Effects
- Drug to Activate P2Y5 Receptor for Alopecia
- Small Molecules to Inhibit PAI-1 for Thromboembolic Disease, PCOS and Alopecia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m5blt/alopecia