ORANGE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), parent company of Budget Blinds® and Tailored Living®, continues to create entrepreneurial opportunities for U.S. Veterans across the country though its Million Dollar Franchise Event (MDFE) program. MDFE is a commitment to provide $1 Million in discounts to U.S. Veterans interested in purchasing one of the company’s franchise brands. The initiative began in 2013 to help U.S. Veterans become entrepreneurs and achieve their own American Dream of independent business ownership.
Most recently, HFC welcomes four new Veteran franchisees to its team who will utilize their skills of discipline, teamwork, and leadership to grow their business. These four franchisees represent a major milestone in the MDFE program as its total investment reaches the halfway mark after just eight months of its inception.
- Kevin & Maria Griffin, Pleasant Grove, Utah – Tailored Living
- Jamie & Benilda Moralina Montell, Littleton, Colo. – Budget Blinds
- Bradley James Gerron, Frisco, Tx. – Budget Blinds
- Joe & Joanna Hebert, Hurst, Tx. – Budget Blinds
“This milestone demonstrates that our offering for those who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces continues to be met with enthusiasm. It was our initial goal to give these heroic individuals the opportunity to achieve their own American Dream,” said Chad Hallock, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Home Franchise Concepts. “To have achieved the halfway mark in less than eight months after launching this initiative is extremely humbling and we look forward to meeting our goal of $1 Million in the near future.”
Since the MDFE has begun, 16 U.S. veterans have signed on to become franchisees in the HFC family.
- Kevin & Maria Griffin, Pleasant Grove, Utah
- Andy Birge - Huron, Ohio
- Edward & Andrea Burns - San Clemente, Calif.
- Maurice Coombs - Margate, Fla.
- Michael & Allison Dunn - Georgetown, Tx.
- Bradley James Gerron – Frisco, Tx.
- Richard & Roya Grimes - Alpharetta, Tx.
- Joe & Joanna Hebert - Hurst, Tx.
- William C, Bill & Jill Laird - Occidental, Calif.
- Michael & Jane Larson - Nevis, Minn.
- Jim Mullins - Lawrence, Kans.
- Jamie & Benilda Moralina Montell - Littleton, Colo.
- Shawn & Jody Smith - Ft. Worth, Tx.
- Charles & DeAnn Strickland - La Vernia, Tx.
- Ryan Wilde - Raleigh, N.C.
- Joel & Bailey Thode - Wichita, Kans.
With a history and passion for assisting U.S. Veterans and being recognized by Military Times and Franchise Business Review for achievements in supporting Veterans and Veteran-related causes, HFC’s Million Dollar Franchise Event continues the tradition by granting military Veterans of all backgrounds significant discounts off the purchase of a Budget Blinds or Tailored Living franchise. The ultimate goal of the Million Dollar Franchise Event is to award at least 30 Budget Blinds and/or Tailored Living franchises to deserving veterans totaling $1,000,000 in financial discounts.