DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js632s/china) has announced the addition of the "China Agricultural Equipment Industry Outlook to 2018 - Promoted by Favorable Government Policies" report to their offering.
The industry research report titled, "China Agricultural Equipment Industry Outlook to 2018 " Promoted by Favorable Government Policies - provides comprehensive analysis of market size of farm equipments such as tractors (small and medium-large tractors), combine harvesters, rice transplanters and cotton processing machinery in China.
The report provides market share analysis of major players in more than 25HP tractor market and low powered tractor industry along with the competitive landscape. The publication provides future outlook and prospects of farm equipments production and sales along with the cause and effect relationship of several macro-economic and industry factors.
Key Topics Covered In The Report:
- China agricultural equipment market size in terms of production value and revenue
- Market segmentation of agricultural equipment market in China
- Analysis of mechanization level of agricultural processes and major crops in China
- Export Import scenario of the agricultural equipment market in China
- Government regulations and support schemes
- China agricultural equipment industry trends, growth drivers and issues
- Market share of major companies operating in the industry
- Macro economic factors in the agricultural equipment market in China
Key Topics Covered:
1. Asia Pacific Agricultural Equipment Industry Introduction
2. China Agricultural Equipment Industry Introduction
3. Appendix Agricultural Equipment Industry
- Changzhou Dongfeng Agricultural Machinery Group Co. Ltd.
- First Tractor Co. Ltd
- Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
- John Deere
- YTO Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js632s/china