BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Could your office use a refresh? Would you like a space that inspires creativity and collaboration for your team? IdeaPaint, the leader and innovator in workplace collaboration technology, has announced that entries are now being accepted for Re:Work, an office makeover contest that will improve your space and the way you work.
The Re:Work grand prize winner will receive an office makeover including:
- 1,000 square feet of installed IdeaPaint – a high-performance dry erase paint that turns any smooth surface into an erasable canvas to facilitate collaboration and innovation;
- Active workspace products designed by Humanscale – innovative, multispace products that work together encouraging balanced movement throughout the day to promote health, comfort and productivity in the workplace;
- A consultation with our office design, ergonomics and space-utilization team;
- A full before and after video shoot;
- A feature story in Inc. Magazine; and much more.
The contest will also recognize two runners-up who will win mini-makeovers to help spruce up their office space. Total prizes to be awarded are valued at an estimated $160,000.
“We couldn’t be more excited to re-imagine the winners’ spaces with Re:Work. Our goal is not just to give the offices a physical makeover, it is to help transform the way people work and use space to empower teams to be collaborate, innovate and ultimately, get better business results,” said John Stephans, President, IdeaPaint.
What could a new collaborative office space do for you? Submit here, and simply tell us why your office should win (be sure to include some pictures of the space you want to take to the next level!). Don’t wait; submissions will close on September 19, 2014.
IdeaPaint is the creator of the high-performance dry erase paint category. The Company’s products and related accessories create dynamic, collaborative environments with corporate, educational and home settings. IdeaPaint is UL GREENGUARD Gold certified and LEED compliant. For more information, please visit www.ideapaint.com. For ongoing company and product updates, follow IdeaPaint on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ideapaint or connect on Facebook at www.facebook/com/ideapaint.
Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life. Achieving more with less, Humanscale’s product designs have been honored with more than 150 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums such as The Museum of Modern Art.
For more information on Humanscale and our products, visit www.humanscale.com.