DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5n4vm8/global_clothing) has announced the addition of the "Global Clothing Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 80 Countries" report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for clothing.
The market data covers the years 2007-2018.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for clothing?
- What is the clothing market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for clothing as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Babies' clothing
- Men's clothing
- Women's clothing
- Gloves and mittens
- Other clothing
- Clothing accessories
- Parts of clothing and clothing accessories
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global clothing market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5n4vm8/global_clothing