DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gznl28/global_electric) has announced the addition of the "Global Electric Generator Set Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries" report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for electric generator sets.
The market data covers the years 2007-2018.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for electric generator sets?
- What is the electric generator set market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for electric generator sets as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Generator sets with spark ignition engines
- Wind-powered generator sets
- Diesel generator sets (output less than 75 kVA)
- Diesel generator sets (output 75-375 kVA)
- Diesel generator sets (output more than 375 kVA)
- Other electric generator sets
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global electric generator set market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gznl28/global_electric