DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmlvq2/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In France - Enterprise Ict Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 157 French enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how French enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT spend, namely hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, mobility, security, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in France to purchase technology. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in France.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how French enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Euros are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of French enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, mobility, security, and cloud computing).
- Understand the factors that are influencing French enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives French enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
- Survey demographics
- ICT budget changes
- ICT budget allocation by core technology area
- ICT budget allocation by function
- Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
- Core technology investment priorities
4 Cloud computing solutions
3 ICT procurement trends
- Purchasing channels
- Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- ICT provider selection
- French enterprises are cautiously investing in various advanced ICT technologies to achieve cost reductions and gain competitive advantage
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmlvq2/ict_investment