DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbr4tp/compliance_in_the) has announced the addition of the "Compliance in the Cloud: Maintaining Control When Moving to Cloud-Based Hosting: 2-Day In-person Seminar" conference to their offering.
Are you considering moving your data into the cloud, but are worried about compliance issues and loss of control? Would you like to benefit from outsourcing critical IT infrastructure while maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data? You are not alone. The good news is that even heavily regulated industries can move into the cloud so long as it is done and maintained in a properly documented and controlled manner.
This cloud compliance seminar will provide an overview of the steps necessary to transition in - and out - of cloud-based hosting while maintaining control over your data. It will cover the concept of the cloud, its risks and benefits, and the necessary controls to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data. Control frameworks will be assessed, including ISO 27001: 2013, SSAE 16, FDA-compliant quality systems and 21 CFR Part 11. An emphasis will be placed on controls including contracts/Service Level Agreements, usage policies, proper vendor selection, and auditing and inspections.
This seminar is a combination of presentation and workshop designed to leverage the expertise of the instructor and the attendees. Attendees of the seminar will receive a toolkit to assist in cloud vendor management.
- To provide an understanding of the risks and benefits of moving regulated operations into the cloud
- To effectively mitigate risks through vendor selection, contracts, auditing, monitoring and exit strategies
- To meet/exceed regulatory expectations and to ensure the organization is prepared for inspections
- The course will focus on the following key aspects of cloud based compliance:
- Vendor Selection
- Quality Systems
- To discuss key case studies of litigation and enforcement
- Attendees will be prepared to select and manage a cloud hosting vendor
Who will Benefit:
- IT Professionals
- Systems Owners
- Quality Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- QA Professionals
- Regulatory Affair Personnel
- Compliance Consultants
- Risk Managers
- Chief Security Officers (CSOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Security and Control Professionals
- Senior Management
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbr4tp/compliance_in_the