DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6x2m7h/virtual_agents_in) has announced the addition of the "Virtual Agents in the Latin American Market" report to their offering.
The development of new, diverse channels such as the interactive voice response (IVR), social media, chat, and short message service (SMS) has driven customers to demand more qualified, personalized services, which has led to a greater adoption of virtual agent (VA) applications.
Furthermore, specifically in Brazil, the increase in purchase power has had a relevant impact on the market by increasing the demand for products and services. In turn, some companies have begun to adopt VAs to revamp their customer service offering, most importantly due to the reduction in operational costs and the productivity increase provided by them.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Market Overview
3. Market Introduction
- Self-service Applications
4. Market Trends and Analysis
- Socioeconomic Impact on Customer Service in Brazil
- VAs-Early Adopters in Brazil
- VAs-Main Uses
5. Case Studies
- VAs-Selected Solutions Overview
- Genesys Prime-Company Overview
- Genesys Prime-Best Practices Case in Brazil
- Bluelab-Top Success Cases in Brazil
- Aivo-Top Success Cases in Brazil and Argentina
- Nuance-Company Overview
- Nuance-Success Case in the United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6x2m7h/virtual_agents_in