DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/394cv2/indonesia_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Mobile Services Applications Content Market - Forecast and Outlook to 2018" report to their offering.
This 2014 market research report provides an assessment of the mobile services market in Indonesia, with focus on consumer adoption of mobile applications and how Indonesia consumers learn of new mobile apps and use them them.
Our research team provides an in-depth look at the growth segments of the mobile services business in Indonesia. We outline how Indonesia's mobile operators, application and content providers are positioning themselves to compete in Indonesia's mobile services market. This report reviews opportunities, strengths, weaknesses and risks of this emerging market of over 248 million people. Forecasts to 2018 are provided.
This research report was designed to help the reader:
- Understand the trends and issues relating to mobile apps and mobile data services market in Indonesia
- Understand Indonesian consumer's view of their desires for mobile content and mobile applications
- Current and forecast metrics of Indonesia's mobile subscribers, penetration and ARPU
- Learn about some of the key local content and app providers in Indonesia
- Learn how leading Mobile Service Providers will drive mobile application growth in Indonesia
- Understand Indonesian consumer's buying patterns for mobile content and applications
- Understand if there is an appetitive for mobile cloud services in Indonesia
- Bakrie Telecom
- Smart Telecom
- XL Axiata
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/394cv2/indonesia_mobile