DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlwxc7/impact_of_us) has announced the addition of the "Impact of US Shale Gas Boom on Middle East Petrochemical Feedstocks" report to their offering.
This study examines the evolution of the shale gas boom in the United States and its impact on the Middle East countries. Furthermore, it explores how the GCC petrochemical industry is placed to address this renewed competition.
It provides insights into the challenges faced due to shortage of natural gas and rising electricity consumption in the GCC. Recommended measures are provided that can help the GCC respond to the challenge to its position as the lowest-cost global petrochemical producer.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Where it All Began
3. Natural Gas Composition: The importance of NGLs
4. Unconventional Gas
5. Technology behind the Shale Gas Revolution
6. Location of Shale Gas Deposits
7. Impact on US Petrochemical Industry
8. How it changed the Status Quo
9. Downstream Implications of Increased Shale Gas Exploration
10. Reversal of Trade Flows
11. Re-emergence of US Petrochemical Sector
12. The GCC Scenario
13. Natural Gas at Crossroads in the GCC Countries
14. The Downside of a Booming Regional Economy
15. Looming Natural Gas Demand-Supply Gap
16. Impact on GCC Petrochemical Industry
18. Addressing the Challenges, and Possible Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlwxc7/impact_of_us