DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4f4s7/uk_joint) has announced the addition of the "UK Joint Reconstruction Market Growth and Forecast To 2019" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the joint reconstruction in the UK through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
Recent Events and Developments
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 Table of Contents
1.2 List of Tables
1.3 List of Charts
3 Scope of the Report
4 UK Market for Joint Replacement (2006-2019)
4.1 Joint Replacement, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019
4.2 Joint Replacement, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019
4.3 Joint Replacement, Average Price ($), 2006-2019
4.4 Joint Replacement, Company Shares (%), 2013
5 Recent Events and Development
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Contact us
- Biomet, Inc.
- DePuy, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4f4s7/uk_joint