DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtd8zj/germany) has announced the addition of the "Germany Orthopedic Fixators Market Report" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the orthopedic fixators in Germany through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- External Fixators
- Internal Fixators
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
- Recent Events and Developments
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 Table of Contents
1.2 List of Tables
1.3 List of Charts
3 Scope of the Report
4 German Market for Orthopedic Fixators (2006-2019)
4.1 Orthopedic Fixators, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019
4.2 Orthopedic Fixators, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2006-2019
4.3 Orthopedic Fixators, Average Price ($), 2006-2019
4.4 Orthopedic Fixators, Company Shares (%), 2013
5 Recent Events and Developments
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Contact us
- Biomet, Inc.
- DePuy, Inc.
- Orthofix International N.V.
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Synthes, Inc.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtd8zj/germany