DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb8w4f/india_air) has announced the addition of the "India Air Purifier Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Growing manufacturing units, increasing automobiles on the roads emitting harmful gases, deforestation, etc., are polluting the Indian environment resulting into various respiratory diseases. This is, consequently, driving the need for air purifiers in the country. The air pollution level is increasing at a robust pace mainly in the cities such as Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai. Presently, India is a relatively untapped market for air purifiers with miniscule penetration across commercial, residential and institutional segments. As a result, the market holds opportunities for domestic as well as international players. Consequently, the demand for air purifiers in India over the next five years is expected to grow.
According to TechSci Research report, India Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the Indian air purifier market is projected to witness a CAGR of around 50% during 2014-19. In India, the demand for air purifiers is highest in the commercial sector, followed by institutional sector. Residential sector accounts for a nominal share due to low product awareness among the consumers and high cost of air purifiers. HEPA based air purifiers are in highest demand due to its high efficiency, zero by-products emission and rising acceptability across all sectors. Leading air purifier companies in India are like Eureka Forbes, Sharp India, LG, Panasonic, Honeywell, Atlanta Healthcare, Crusaders Technologies, etc. import air purifiers from their offshore locations such as China and other ASEAN nations including Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
India Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses the following aspects of air purifier market in India:
Air Pollution Concerns
- Technological Advancements
- Seasonal Sales
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Conjugation Filters
- Increasing Adoption in Healthcare Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Sample Questionnaire
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Purifier Market Overview
5. India Air Purifier Market Outlook
6. India High Efficiency Particulate Air based Air Purifier Market Outlook
7. India Ion & Ozone Generator based Air Purifier Market Outlook
8. India Electrostatic Precipitators based Air Purifier Market Outlook
9. India Activated Carbon based Air Purifier Market Outlook
10. Trade Dynamics
11. Supply Chain Management
12. India Air Purifier Market Dynamics
13. India Air Purifier Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
- Atlanta Healthcare
- Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
- Kent RO Systems Ltd.
- LG Electronics India Ltd.
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sharp India Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb8w4f/india_air