DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29wb4x/healthcare) has announced the addition of the "Healthcare Providers: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Healthcare Providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- The G8 countries contributed $4,899.2 billion in 2013 to the global healthcare providers industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $6,329.0 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.3% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the healthcare providers industry, with market revenues of $2,908.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $506.2 and $407.4 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the healthcare providers industry in the G8 nations with a value of $3,880.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $627.4 and $489.9 billion, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Providers In Canada
- Healthcare Providers In France
- Healthcare Providers In Germany
- Healthcare Providers In Italy
- Healthcare Providers In Japan
- Healthcare Providers In Russia
- Healthcare Providers In The United Kingdom
- Healthcare Providers In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29wb4x/healthcare