DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4cmwr/infantile_spasm) has announced the addition of the "Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies / Institutions
- Retrophin, LLC
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Alfresa Holdings Corporation
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- University of Colombo
- Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services
- Beijing Children's Hospital
- Hopital Sainte-Justine
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Yonsei University
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Center for Research Resources
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4cmwr/infantile_spasm