DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3br5q3/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Ghana, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Ghanaian insurance industry is one of the fastest-growing insurance industries in Africa, in terms of gross written premium. The industry grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.4% during the review period (2009-2013), as compared to other African countries, such as Chad with 2.3%, Cote d'Ivoire with 3.9%, Cameroon with 9.4% and Uganda with 18.8%. In terms of gross written premium, the industry grew at a review-period CAGR of 30.4% in 2013. This was supported by growth in the life and non-life insurance segments, with the former having posted a CAGR of 37.1% and the latter having registered a CAGR of 27.7%. The industry is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 23.0% in 2018. The growth will be supported by an increase in oil and gas production, the implementation of compulsory fire insurance for commercial buildings, and an increase in gold production.
- It provides historical values for the Ghanaian insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Ghanaian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Ghana, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Ghanaian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
- SIC Insurance Company Ltd
- Enterprise Life Assurance Company Ltd (ELAC)
- Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd
- StarLife Assurance Company Ltd
- Star Assurance Company Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3br5q3/the_insurance