DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svkv7l/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The French economy was negatively affected by unfavorable economic conditions in 2008, due to that year's global financial crisis. Despite this, the non-life segment continued to post a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% during the review period (2009-2013). This was mainly supported by growth in the property and motor insurance categories, which grew at review-period CAGRs of 1.5% and 4.0% respectively. The mandatory nature of motor and property insurance, supported these categories during the review period. Premium prices across the segment recorded a downward trend during 2013, primarily due to a highly non-life segment. The implementation of Solvency II Directives in 2016 is further expected to intensify competition among French non-life insurers.
- It provides historical values for France's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in France's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in France.
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in France for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in France and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in France and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Non-Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 French Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channel
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - French Non-Life Insurance Market
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allianz France
- Generali France
- Groupe Crédit Agricole Assurance
- BNP Paribas Cardif
- Société Générale Insurance
- CNP Assurances SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svkv7l/nonlife