DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvbcgg/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Paraguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
In terms of written premium value, the Paraguayan insurance industry grew at a review-period CAGR of 18.5% in 2013. The increase was on account of the strong performance of the life segment, which registered a review-period CAGR of 29.9%. The industry is projected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 12.6%, driven by a strengthening economy and rising beef exports. Paraguay is the world's eighth-largest exporter of beef, and is expected to be the fifth-largest exporter by 2018, creating demand for transit and marine insurance over the forecast period. The overall insurance industry is dominated by the non-life segment, which accounted for 85.1% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- It provides historical values for the Paraguayan insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Paraguayan insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Paraguay, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Paraguayan Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Mapfre Paraguay Compañía de Seguros SA
- Aseguradora del Este SA de Seguros y Reaseguros
- La Consolidada SA de Seguros
- Seguridad SA Compania de Seguros
- Aseguradora Paraguaya SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvbcgg/the_insurance