DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xkmzn/prefeasibility) has announced the addition of the "Prefeasibility Report on a Irish Whisky Manufacturing Plant" report to their offering.
"Prefeasibility Report on a Irish Whisky Manufacturing Plant" provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a Irish whisky manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the Irish whisky plant. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the Irish whisky industry in any manner.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the Irish Whisky Industry
3. Irish Whisky Industry Analysis
4. Processing & Manufacturing of Irish Whisky Products
5. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6. Irish Whisky Manufacturing Plant: Loans & Financial Assistance
7. Irish Whisky Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xkmzn/prefeasibility