DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z34z38/industrial) has announced the addition of the "Industrial Controls and Factory Automation Market by Technology, Field Devices & Application - Global Forecast & Analysis to 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The emphasis by market players on energy saving and efficiency improvement is driving the market, with other market driver factors like internet of things and services integrating manufacturing and engineering, country and government impetus to manufacturing activities and shifting manufacturing base. Organizations are now adopting technologically advanced and smart manufacturing activities to utilize the resource optimally.
The Industrial control and factory automation market is segmented on the basis of Technology, Field Devices, Applications and Geographies. The technology & services segment includes Industrial Control Systems like Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Information Technology System.
The Field Devices Market is sub-segmented into industrial networks, industrial robotics and control devices. The industrial control and factory automation system have applications mainly for discrete industries (automotive and transportation, mining, minerals & metals, and packaging) and process industries (oil & gas, chemical, food & beverage and pharmaceuticals).
Key Take-Away of the report:
- The total market for Industrial Control and Factory Automation market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.53% from 2014 - 2020.
- Analysis of industrial control and factory automation market with special focus on high growth application segment.
- Industrial control and Factory automation market include statistics by technology & services, Field devices, application and geography with detailed classification splits by revenue.
- Porter's five forces has been explained in detail along with the value chain analysis for industrial control and factory automation market.
- Major market trends, drivers, restraints and opportunities for the industrial control and factory automation market.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the industrial control and factory automation market.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue and market shares.
- Abb Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric
- Honeywell International
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Seimens Ag
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Yokogawa Electric Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z34z38/industrial