MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMTV) (“Hemisphere”), the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth Hispanic TV/cable networks business, plans to announce its second quarter 2014 financial results on Tuesday, August 12, 2014. The financial release will be posted at http://ir.hemispheretv.com/releases.cfm before the market open. Hemisphere executives will host a conference call following the release at 10:00AM Eastern Time.
A live broadcast of the conference call will be available online via the company's Investor Relations website located at http://ir.hemispheretv.com/.
Alternatively, interested parties can access the conference call by dialing (877) 280-4954, or from outside the United States at (857) 244-7311, at least five minutes prior to the start time. The conference ID for the call is 19673815.
A replay of the call will be available beginning at approximately 2:00PM Eastern Time August 12 by dialing (888) 286-8010, or from outside the United States by dialing (617) 801-6888. The conference ID for the replay is 72610933.
About Hemisphere Media Group, Inc.
Hemisphere Media Group (NASDAQ:HMTV) is the only publicly-traded pure-play U.S. Spanish-language TV/cable network business serving the high-growth U.S. Hispanic population. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Hemisphere owns and operates five leading U.S. Hispanic cable networks, two Latin American cable networks, and the leading broadcast television network in Puerto Rico. Hemisphere's networks consist of:
- Cinelatino, the leading Spanish-language movie channel distributed in the U.S., Latin America and Canada, featuring the largest selection of contemporary Spanish-language blockbusters and critically-acclaimed titles from Mexico, Latin America, Spain and the Caribbean.
- WAPA PR, Puerto Rico's leading broadcast station with the highest primetime and full day ratings in Puerto Rico. Founded in 1954, WAPA PR produces more than 65 hours per week of top-rated news and entertainment programming.
- WAPA America, the leading cable network targeting Puerto Ricans and other Caribbean Hispanics living in the U.S., featuring the highly-rated news and entertainment programming produced by WAPA PR.
- Pasiones, dedicated to showcasing the most popular telenovelas and drama series, distributed in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Centroamerica TV, the leading network targeting Central Americans living in the U.S., the third largest U.S. Hispanic group, featuring the most popular news, entertainment and soccer programming from Central America.
- TV Dominicana, the leading network targeting Dominicans living in the U.S., featuring the most popular news, entertainment and baseball programming from the Dominican Republic.