DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tkmwm/third_quarter) has announced the addition of the "Third Quarter 2014 Regulatory Outlook" report to their offering.
Report reflects key actions undertaken by Governmental Agencies impacting the current and future oil environment. These rulings / adjustments to existing regulations could impact trade flows and / or impact project timing with an impact on Capital Expenditures.
Report considers changes in environmental regulations, Court rulings impacting projects, changes in bio-fuels mandates and potential significant energy flow impacts from initial Governmental decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
- U.S. Permits Distilled Condensate Exports from U.S.
- China to Double Crude Import Licences to Teapot Refineries
- What the Frac - New York State Court of Appeals Upholds Municipalities Fracking Bans
- Canada's National Energy Board (NEB) Delays Decision on Trans-Mountain Pipeline
- Canada's Transportation Safety Board Mandates Phase-out of Older Rail-Cars
- Department of Energy (DOE) Approves Million Barrel Gasoline Reserve in U.S. Northeast
- India Planning to End Diesel Price Subsidies: Indonesia Moving to Fixed-Fuel Subsidy Plan
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Approves a Reduction in 2014 Biofuel Targets
- European Union (EU) to Limit Food Based Biofuels Used in Transport Fuels
- Canada's Supreme Court Recognizes Aboriginal Title to a Specific Piece of Land
- Proposal to Increase Federal Gasoline and Diesel Tax in U.S.
- China to Eliminate Sales Tax on Green Cars
- Japan Providing Subsidies and Tax Breaks for Fuel Cell Vechicles
- Diesel Sulfur Product Specification in Russia Changing
- Australia Repeals Carbon Tax
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tkmwm/third_quarter