DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5857jc/capacity_and) has announced the addition of the "Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in South America - Brazil to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth" report to their offering.
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in South America - Brazil to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in South America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in South America. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in South America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. and Ecopetrol S.A.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 South America Refining Industry
- South America Refining Industry, An Overview
- South America Refining Industry, Planned Refining Facilities
- Refining Industry in Brazil
- Refining Industry in Venezuela
- Refining Industry in Argentina
- Refining Industry in Colombia
- Refining Industry in Chile
- Refining Industry in Peru
- Refining Industry in Ecuador
- Refining Industry in Bolivia
- Refining Industry in Uruguay
- Refining Industry in Paraguay
- Refining Industry in Suriname
4 Profile of Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
5 Profile of Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
6 Profile of Ecopetrol S.A.
7 Financial Deals Landscape
8 Recent Developments
- License Awards
- Strategy and Business Expansion
- Drilling and Production Updates
- Other Significant Developments
- New Contracts Announcements
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5857jc/capacity_and